Clair has a vast range of knowledge and experience in the field of nutrition and dietetics. She can provide you with nutrition education and individualised dietary advice on a variety of topics including;
- General nutrition and healthy eating
- Weight management
- Diabetes (type 1, type 2, prediabetes and gestational diabetes)
- High cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Gastrointestinal disorders including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Crohn’s Disease, Coeliac Disease, Ulcerative Colitis or Diverticulitis
- Childhood nutrition
- Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) approach to fussy eaters
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
Other services provided include:
- Aged care consultancy
- Menu assessments
- Group talks and education
- Home visits
Clair accepts referrals through the Medicare Benefits Scheme (Chronic Disease Management formerly known as Enhanced Primary Care) and is a registered provider for the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA). Fees are bulked billed for eligible patients through Medicare and DVA.
Fees are claimable through most private health funds depending on your level of cover. No referral is required for private patients.
Please try to provide 24 hours notice if you are unable to make a scheduled appointment.